Supplier Terms of Service
These terms and provisions apply to the offer and sale of your products and services and through thebuyhive.com.
Supplier Responsibilities. You will and will cause any affiliate or third party administering, warranting, or otherwise involved in the offer, sale, or performance of your products and related services, including your employees, representatives, agents, contractors, and subcontractors (collectively “Personnel”) to:
- Ensure at all times that thebuyhive.com has a current (1) business registration number for your company and (2) passport/ID Card copy of the “responsible person” or similar contact listed on your company’s business registration or incorporation documents, in order for thebuyhive.com to meet regulatory and commercial requirements;
- Ensure all information about your products and services on thebuyhive.com is accurate and clear at all times, particularly on any product and service description page(s), including, but not limited to, all information on your products, services, company, pricing, certifications and other information set forth in Section 3 and throughout this and any other agreement you have with thebuyhive.com.
- Ensure all necessary information on cancellation, delivery, replacement, refund or repair policies and/or services are accurate and clear for each product on the related product and service description page(s) on thebuyhive.com;
- Provide products and perform services (including, but not limited to, cancellation, delivery, replacement, refund or repair policies and/or services) in accordance with the information set forth on your product and service description page(s) on thebuyhive.com;
- Update any information you provided to thebuyhive.com, as needed, particularly on any product and service description page(s), on thebuyhive.com platform itself or through a buyhive.com representative.
- Per the Listing/Account Removals section below, thebuyhive.com reserves the right to remove any listing or account that contains inaccurate or misleading information or where you have not provided the products or performed the services in accordance with the information set forth on your product and service description page(s) on thebuyhive.com.
- Act fairly and not misuse thebuyhive.com’s features or services;
- Only communicate with customers through thebuyhive.com messaging features or through a thebuyhive.com representative, limiting those communications to necessities on fulfilling orders and providing related customer services;
- Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications to customers (for example, marketing or soliciting other products and services), attempt to circumvent thebuyhive.com’s sales process nor divert customers to any other websites (including your own);
- Abide by all terms and conditions set forth in (1) any non-disclosure, data or privacy agreement between thebuyhive.com and you and (2) any of thebuyhive.com’s data and privacy requirements and policies in effect;
- Only use customer data to fulfill orders and ensure that (1) no customer data is shared with any third-parties except on a need-to-know basis to fulfill orders and provide services (for example, communicating with third parties to schedule deliveries) and (2) all customer data is similarly protected in any internal and third-party software you use to fulfill orders and provide services;
- Maintain industry standards and any other certifications and licenses required by applicable laws or regulations, include the existence of such credentials on your product and service description page(s) on thebuyhive.com, and provide copies to thebuyhive.com upon request;
- Not in any way represent to customers that you or your Personnel are employed by thebuyhive.com or acting on behalf of thebuyhive.com;
- Inform thebuyhive.com of any and all regulatory filings or permits that thebuyhive.com is obligated to obtain in order for you and/or your Personnel to provide products and perform services.
Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that: (a) Your Services and all aspects of their offer, sale, and performance will comply with all applicable laws, including any applicable licensing, registration, or filing requirements; and (b) you and Your Personnel are authorized to lawfully provide Your Services, including under any applicable immigration and work status laws.
Listing/Account Removals. You may request to have any of your listings or accounts removed at any time with at least one-month notice to thebuyhive.com, so long as there are no open product or service orders to fulfil.
Thebuyhive.com reserves the right to remove any and all your listings and/or accounts from its online or other platforms at any time and for any reason without notice. This includes, but is not limited, any failure to meet the requirements, terms or provisions set forth in this or any other agreement you have with thebuyhive.com. In the event of a removal, thebuyhive.com will notify you once the removal is complete.
Customer Payments and Fees. All customer payments will be made through thebuyhive.com and will include any and all applicable (1) delivery, shipping and handling charges (in accordance with the information set forth on your product and service description page(s) on thebuyhive.com), (2) thebuyhive.com transaction fees and (3) taxes.
For more information about thebuyhive.com fees, please see your supplier-specific Annex to these Terms of Service, often entitled “BuyHive Fees.”
Payments to You.
Thebuyhive.com will send customer orders to you as soon as practicable and will transfer to you the initial 30% deposit of the customer payment once the customer’s 24 hour cancellation period is over (see Cancellations, Refunds, Repairs and Replacements section below). Thebuyhive.com will then transfer the remaining 70% of the customer payment to you once the customer has successfully received the product and/or benefited from the service, as applicable, in accordance with the information set forth on your product and service description page(s) on thebuyhive.com.
Cancellations, Refunds, Repairs and Replacements.
Thebuyhive.com customers are given 24 hours to cancel any orders for a full refund. Therefore, while thebuyhive.com will send customer orders to you as soon as practicable, thebuyhive.com will hold the initial 30% customer payment deposit for the duration of this 24 hour period before transferring such payment to you.
After this 24-hour period, the customer and you are subject to your own cancellation, refund, repair and/or replacement policies and services, which must be clearly stated on your product and service description page(s) on thebuyhive.com. In such cases, thebuyhive.com will ultimately provide the customer with any refund that the customer is entitled to in accordance with your policies. Thebuyhive.com will also help to facilitate these discussions to the extent possible, with the understanding that thebuyhive.com cannot be held accountable or liable for the exercise or breach of your cancellation, refund, repair and/or replacement policies or services.